[Amc-list] V8 cylinder head questions

As a side note, I am running the Holley Street Dominator intake. It?s a single plane intake with equal length runners. The intake runners are full size and then taper down to a smaller square port where they mate up to the head ports. It works well on the Jeep for added torque. I also had it on my 401 Rick built for me.

Lastly, this motor isn?t geared towards turning huge RPM?s. It?s a driver and occasional recreational off road FSJ here in MI (nothing crazy). I am simply wanting to get more power out of it and am building it to get better mileage, supplementing the gasoline with hydrogen-on-demand and water injection.

Thanks for the feedback, all.

  Greg  :)

><

Methanol is nice too.