Re: [Amc-list] EFI on 195.6OHV...

Forgot to mention the fuel line! On my 4.6L EFI engine I use the stock
fuel line to feed the engine. You don't need anything bigger! Even the
401 V-8 used a 5/16" fuel line from the factory. I have a 3/8" return
line only because I couldn't get 5/16" continuous aluminum line. Wanted
something easy to install with few connections, and that was all I could
easily find. Didn't want to use copper, and didn't want to go to 1/4".
Might not be enough at idle, though it should be (didn't want to find
out the hard way if it wasn't...).

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"