---------------
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 19:59:37 -0800
From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

But a little TBI with oxygen and coolant sensors, and one small box, maybe
I could live with that if it gave me SUBSTANTIALLY increased mileage. I
don't really care about a big increase in power. I have carbs down, my carb
cars always start perfectly and run great (as great as carbs ever do)

>From what I read I worry about idle problems, and hours upon hours of
laptop fiddling maps. Playing with computers stopped amusing me a decade
ago...

But I'm again doing online research (and your page last night; if I go this
route I'll probably buy preassembled!).

I don't like the high-pressure fuel plumbing I'd have to do. I also don't
understand why everyone says I must increase fuel delivery line size, when
I am not going to be consuming more lbs/hour of fuel; probably less! I have
vacuum wipers and will keep them; it's gotta work with that. It's gotta
work with an old-style distributor (with Pertronix). Etc....

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"