Re: [Amc-list] Any tricks in removing the drums?

Re: [Amc-list] Any tricks in removing the drums?

And make sure you have the brake shoes backed off.  If
the wheels are frozen (and I think at least one of
them was frozen when the two truck driver dragged it
onto the roll-back) the shoes are still in contact
with the drum and need to be backed off using the star
wheel adjuster.  There's a slot on the lower rear area
of the backing plate to access the star wheel.

Regards,
Joe Fulton