Re: [Amc-list] Marlin Hood Ornament

Just fishing?  Good pun.  I know how rare those hood ornaments can be.
You should still have the fish emblem though and there is a great little
article in Rod and Custom on how to cast plastic lenses.  If it is the
pot metal that cracked then I would break it off and drill a hole for a
pin in both sides of the break.  Glue it and use the pin to give it
strength.  You will still see the crack in the pot metal but you would
have to really look to see it and it would be better than no ornament.

YMMV
Wayne
Wayne & Lisa (Skeezix), Bolton Landing, NY,
http://www.superglider.thinkhost.com/
AMO#8454, 83 Eagle Limited Wagon, 82 SX/4, 258 auto
69 Ambo coupe, 401, M12, 66 Ambo 990 Wagon, 327,PW,PB,PS,posi,AM/FM,AC
88 Jeep J10 360, auto- a Real truck
2001 Cherokee, 2000 Chrysler Cirrus (both hers)