Re: [Amc-list] Removing the fan belt (adjusting the alternator)

Re: [Amc-list] Removing the fan belt (adjusting the alternator)

Bruce,

There is a forked braket beneath the alternator.
There is a through bolt in that bracket which passes
through a flange in the alternator.  You will need to
loosen the nut on that bolt in order to adjust the
alternator position.

Regards,
Joe Fulton