Re: [Amc-list] technical service manuals!

Re: [Amc-list] technical service manuals!

I noticed that I missed one in my 1958-88 list, so the total is 59 as
you stated.  Brent's list is "nearly" complete. I have one "special
TSM" that he doesn't have listed.  It isn't part of the 59 manual
count; it's the 1975 "what's new" manual.

I believe that M.R stands for Mechanical Repair, but have nothing to
back that up.  As I mentioned in my previous post, I have a scan of a
Dyment order form for Eagle manuals that lists several supplements,
along with their Renault-era part numbers.  I have to dig it up.

Pacer got its own manual in both 1975 and 76.  Pacer was incorporated
into the main set in 1977.  Of the two Pacer-specific manuals, the
'76 is probably a little better one to have, as it correctly
documents the seatbelt warning system (the 1975 book describes the
modified 1974 seatbelt lockout system, but as far as I can tell, no
or very few production Pacers ever got it) and the Pacer Rally Pac
(not available in 1975).

--Glen