Re: [Amc-list] Have you seen this website?

Re: [Amc-list] Have you seen this website?

Todd,

I guess I'd have to agree with your logic on the shelf damaged NOS parts
still being NOS. Maybe we should start a new category..........

NOSBHSD   New Old Stock but has Shelf Damage and in parenthesis behind that
one could place (OP) for over priced,
or (NP) for nice price.  ROFL.

take it and run guys.......

Tom,

I whole heartedly agree with you too. It would appear this guy is a few
years early on his (OP).

Armand