-------------------
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 11:01:29 -0500
From: "Bruce Griffis" <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>

Hey all - I was thinking about finding parts for the Rambler, and
looking for instructions on how to repair/maintain it. Don't think I
can just wander over to NAPA and pick up a Chilton's for a '65
American!

Are folks on here members of AMCRC? AMO? What's the difference? How do
I know which one to check out? I think there is a local AMO group, so
I'm guessing I'd start there. Is that the general idea? Would joining
a group give me better access to repair instructions - so I'd have 1/2
a clue when packing bearings, rebuilding brakes, ...? Or is that
generally available in online forums?

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"