Re: [Amc-list] Eagle/Concord Sundancer Info

Re: [Amc-list] Eagle/Concord Sundancer Info

Nothing gone outta the fleet yet.  Nobody is buying during X-mas time.
Had a few sniffs on the Eagle waggie and one of the ratty Jensens; but
no offers yet.  I'd much rather sell a Jensen and keep the other Eagle
(I like the Eagle wagon more than the ratty Jensen).   Of course if I
had room, I'd keep them all.   GarageTown (www.garagetowntexas.com) is
supposed to build soon in nearby Sugarland; may be an option to expand
my space until I retire and move to Austin where I can build a suitable
home garage.

When I was in Morgantown working for Larry Smith Buick/AMC (back in
'84), they had a Concord Sundancer on the used car lot for a while (I
seem to remember it being brown, but could be wrong).   Took them a few
months to sell it.   Maybe the same car you remember??   Never saw any
Bricklins in the 3 years I was there.

George Graham
AMC of Houston