Re: [Amc-list] Torque and re-Torque

Joe, I wouldn't worry the least bit about pushrod length. Remember, it's a solid lifter cam with adjustable rockers. A few hundred thousandths can be adjusted out easily. If for some reason they won't adjust out, then you can order slightly shorter pushrods. I don't think it will be necessary though.

-----------------------
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 10:33:06 -0800 (PST)
From: JOE FULTON <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I'll post another full progress report soon, but I
picked up the block last week and it had been honed
and the deck had been milled/planed a few thousands to
make it flat.  The shop owner didn't tell me how much
but said that it DID need it and the amount would
cause a problem with pushrod length etc.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"