[Amc-list] '78 Pacer F/S SE Georgia

Want to check if anyone on list interested in my '78
Pacer.

It runs great, and doesn't need a thing mechanically.
The 6 has only 67,000 miles, the auto transmission
is newly rebuilt, even the A/C works.  All the glass
is perfect, the rear seat looks new.

The BAD?  Severe rust below rear bumper and numerous
dents along driver side front fender.  Rust behind rear
wheel well on passenger side.

Need $1,000 for it.  Happy to pick up buyer at Jacksonville
or Savannah airports.

Photo:

http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q228/thor2k/?action=view&current=Pacer_DriverFrontS.jpg

Can send bunch more, detailed photos or links to
any interested party.

Thanks,

Jay Honeycutt
912-996-6296