Re: [Amc-list] 390 to 998

I am sure others will chime in here.  I thought there was a spacer/flange
adapter to mate the early crank to the later tranny.  I think Performance
American Style in Florida(?) sold it.  The biggest issue to me is that
the 998 will not last long behind the 390.

Wayne
66 Ambo 990 wagon, 327, auto, PS, PDB, PW, 69 Ambo 2 dr, 401 M12
83 Eagle Limited, 82 Eagle SX/4
88 J10, a real truck
2001 XJ, 2000 Cirrus (both hers)
http://www.superglider.thinkhost.com/