[Amc-list] 343 balancer

My 343 is nearly rebuilt but i need a new balancer. I have shopped the local parts stores to no avail.  Kennedy american wants 150 bucks plus the old core to send it off to be rebuilt and american performance wants 200 plus core.  Any ideas where these guys send their balancers to be rebuilt?  America performance claims theirs are rebuilt to not rot out like the original but kennedy realy doesnt know what is done by the guys they send the balancer to .  Checked jegs too and they are much higher.  Anybody know a better cheaper place?
Thanks
greg