Re: [Amc-list] 343 balancer

I have used Damper Doctors in Redding (?) CA but
Damper Dudes is also located in that town.  The two
companies are probably related.  I think the cost is
about $100 to redo a balancer.   On suggestion, before
you send the balancer off scribe a mark on the inner
and outer rings of the balancer so you can make sure
the company reassembles it properly.  If the lines you
scribed aren't in alignment when you get it back, send
the balancer back to be redone.

You can do a google search and find contact
information for these companies.

Regards,
Joe Fulton