Re: [Amc-list] AMC Magazine or Red/White/Blue Book for Christmas!! -- 5

Re: [Amc-list] AMC Magazine or Red/White/Blue Book for Christmas!! -- 5 DAY SALE!!

Frank, I'd like to order both a subscription to AMC--the electronic
version at $16, and a copy of the RWB book at $15.  Also, please throw in
a key chain for $15.

How best to pay you?  Shall I go to the website and do it there?

And one more question, I am the Newsletter Editor for our small band of
AMCers here in Northern California called the NorCal AMCs.  (We don't have
a website, sorry.)  What is your policy about passing around a copy of AMC
for folks to read at one of our meetings?

Is there tax and shipping involved on the above or a flat $46?

Many thanks.

Ross Guistino
NorCal AMCs
Rohnert Park, CA