[Amc-list] AMC Magazine or Red/White/Blue Book for Christmas!! -- 5 DAY

[Amc-list] AMC Magazine or Red/White/Blue Book for Christmas!! -- 5 DAY SALE!!

There's still time to order a subscription to AMC or a Red/White/Blue
Book (numbers guide) in time for Christmas -- but JUST enough time!! I
send all printed matter first class mail. Of course the electronic
edition of AMC goes through e-mail, so time isn't an issue. I also have
some of the 50th AMC/100th Rambler Anniversary Coin Key Chains left.
Those are $15 postage paid in the US too.

BUT... I will cut $2 off the subscription price for new subscribers for
the printed edition ($20 instead of $22), and keep the price of the
R/W/B Book at $15 (including shipping to the US) for the next FIVE days.
If I get it in the mail NLT this coming Friday it should get there
before Christmas. I'll make a mail run Wednesday and Friday afternoons.
Wednesday would be better if you want it there by Christmas.

I'm going to cut the price to the electronic edition from $18 to $16 as
of the Spring issue (March). I'll go ahead and offer the lower price
NOW! This includes renewals.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"