Re: [Amc-list] CC/Rambler

-- Armand Eshleman <aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Apparently the rest of us morons are pretty happy to hear that he decided
> to do the correct thing.
> Keep em all AMC.
> I'm gonna extend my subscription, ........................to Glad that is
> life...........
> ROFL.
> I think Glad has Rambler mentality like the rest of us.

I didn't mean to criticize the guy, sorry if I sounded that
way. I should have been clearer -- there ARE people, like
Nicak Alfano, Bruce Hevner, etc -- that can make AMC motors go,
and Car Craft could actually inform their readers by covering
what Bruce or Nick would do to the motor and also Glad would
get the benefit.

As opposed to what car mags often do, get everythin wrong then
blame AMC. For exampler, HOT ROD covered the Mexican Baja's
early days, prominently featured whatsisname's Rambler American,
then repeatedly called it a Rebel!