Re: [Amc-list] CC/Rambler

It's too bad these morons don't get on the internet and do a little research. If Glad had asked for advice/tips here or on the AMC Forum he'd have been way ahead of the ball game! Even if he didn't post anything, but just searched around in the archives he'd have had some more knowledge of what to do. I know I search the 'net now before I start just about any project, even if I think I know what I'm doing. It never hurts to see where others have gone before, even if you do something slightly different. I know for sure I'd be looking if I started to build something unfamiliar, like just about anything other than an AMC engine for me! Sure, a V-8 is a V-8 for the most part, and they all respond to just about the same tweaks. It's that "just about" that gets you though! Some designs just respond better to some tweaks than others, or will take a bit more of this and a little less of that.

-----------
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 17:02:56 -0600
From: "Armand Eshleman" <aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Wow , How'd you get your Feb issue so fast??
I haven't seen it yet and I subscribe. It will probably be here tomorrow.
I'm happy to hear that Glad didn't give up on it. I certainly hope he had a
more AMC oriented builder do the new engine as the last guy wasn't very
helpful to much more than emptying Glad's pocket and giving him a bad taste.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"