[Amc-list] 1974 Matador Coupe. San Fernamdp ,CA

[Amc-list] 1974 Matador Coupe. San Fernamdp ,CA

Is there anyone on this list in the San Fernando area who has looked at the
1974 Matador Coupe for sale on Ebay Item # 16018853014  ?

Or...is there anyone on this list who resides in the San Fernando area who
wouldn't mind going to the Premiere Studio Rental at 1621 First Street in San
Fernando and take a look at this Madador. I'm wondering if the car would drive
 to Windsor, Ca,an hour north of San Francisco. Does it smoke, would tires,
cooling make it. Any rust, surface or body. What is missing. What options does
 it have, A/C, radio, remote mirrors, etc, etc ?  Why are they selling it
and do they have a "Buy It Now" price on it. I assume that it is for sale
locally.

Many thanks in advance.

nolan dehner
Nor Cal AMCs