Re: [Amc-list] Slightly OT - Oil Cleanup

Re: [Amc-list] Slightly OT - Oil Cleanup

Never used either one of them.  Since they are
advertised as "environmentally friendly" they are
probably citrus based.  They may not be but I think
there's a good chance of it.  The citrus cleaners have
come a long way since they were first marketed in the
late 80s.

Having said that I have had good luck with powdered
Tide detergent poured directly on the stain and
scrubbed in dry with the toe of your shoe.  Let it set
a couple of days and hose it off.  Also, clay based
cat litter scrubbed into the spill works pretty good
on fresh spills.

Regards,
Joe Fulton

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=96312