Re: [Amc-list] CC/Rambler

I too am pleased that they rebuilt the AMC 360. But I
am a cynic.  They mention in the end of the nitrous
article that a steel crank and higher compression (or
something?) is next.  Just watch.  They will mess
around and blow the engine, then the car will be
sidelined, have a transplanted small block or be sold.

Why can't they leave well enough alone?  I know that
doesn't sell parts for their advertisers, but they
could have the car at their events over the next
couple of years and fly the AMC flag a little.

Joe Fulton