[Amc-list] Oil Filter for 1960 Classic 196ci

[Amc-list] Oil Filter for 1960 Classic 196ci

i have a bracket for an add on filter. send me like $5
just for shipping, and it is  yours. you will have to
fab up some steel lines for it, but i can take pics of
my set up i have on my other 196 classic (62) so you
can see what you need and how it goes.

let me know if you want it. i wont use it and would
like to see it get used by someone who can use it.

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules