Re: [Amc-list] timing repairs

Hmmm... sounds like you mean "Bulltear" -- http://www.bulltear.com/. Click on "e-store" in the header, then V-8 parts. New timing covers are $225. The guys there know their AMCs! I believe they check every aftermarket timing cover they get now. Crown makes them, but had a bad run a few years ago, causing more than a few distributor drive gear problems. There was a slight misalignment in the distributor boss. This has been corrected, but Bulltear checks them before sending, at least they said they did when I talked to them at Kenosha this summer.

------------
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 21:52:38 -0500
From: "edwin atwood" <javelinsst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 11, Issue 49...timing
	repairs
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Was wondering about this bullet company...see someone mentioned them in a
thread...where can they be contacted...do they actually make repo timing
covers for 68-69 am motors?? Help...if not too expensive worth checking
on...thanx ed atwood...javelinsst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"