Re: [Amc-list] Murphy's law

Sheesh, I wasn't very specific about what I meant with this one,
Any way you can try filling in the scratch with several thin layers
(semi-cured in between layers), of paint applied with a fine brush (no dents
of course) just fill the scratch don't go very far beyond it. When the brush
applied paint is slightly above the "virgin" paint, let it thoroughly
harden, 140 degree temperature helps cure a lot of paints much
faster.....easily achieved using a 300 watt work lamp, then use a very fine
grit wet sand paper like 2000 grit (use it wet) to even the filled scratch
with the surrounding "virgin" paint.
Buff the area and it should look like it did before the incident.....

There I hope that's a little better.....
Armand

Additional comment........
Murphy's first law is not " If it can go wrong it will"

Murphy's real first law is..............

"No good deed goes unpunished"

take care....