Re: [Amc-list] Camshaft

Ken,

I just finished looking at this and file uploads were turned off. I've
turned them on for you. Here's what you'll need to do:

* Go into the Technical/Repair Information section
(http://www.amcyclopedia.org/node/37).
* Click the "add child page" link at the bottom of that page.
* At the bottom of the form that comes up, there's a file attachment
link. Clicking on it will allow you to upload your spreadsheet.

There is a 2mb per file limit right now.

Matt

--
mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH