[Amc-list] MoPar/AMC In the Park '07

It's almost upon us, and the response has been wonderful!  The 5th Annual MoPar/AMC In the Park show is only a week away, Dec. 9.  The interest has been more than we could have expected.  We have four Hudson's promising to show, including a 1929 Hudson Touring Car.  The aim is to have AMC represented, including the cars that are pre-AMC.  We may even get the local Hudson Rambler Cross Country wagon to show up.

We've gone to great lengths to make this a most unusual show, complete with individual area graphics of applicable logos (Forward Look logo from the late 50's, Jeep logo for the rock climbers, AMC logo and FLAG, etc.)

I hope those of you who are FAIRLY close to the Venice, Florida area will come.  No admission*, FREE hambergers, hot dogs, and soft drinks.  MoPar Muscle Magazine will be there.  NEW Car dealers, Dodge, Chrysler, & Jeep, will be there with demos and representatives.  Naval Junior ROTC will do the honors for Color Guard.  Music by a local DJ who really knows car shows.  Door prizes, free stuff from the dealerships, goodie bags... ALL this in a beautiful park setting.  Hours are 10AM to 3PM.  I-75 to Jacaranda Blvd Exit, south to Woodmere Park... follow the signs.  The local Days Inn is even offering some of the clubs from out of town a discount the night before the show.

*Please bring a couple of canned goods for the local food bank.... that's all we ask.