[Amc-list] Power Steering Pump and Bracket

[Amc-list] Power Steering Pump and Bracket

Troy,

I looked for my old power steering pump, and of course I couldn't find it.
Too much junk in the basement!

Anyway, I've been looking around on the web, and I found a picture of one.  If
your pump looks like this it is an older Saginaw, and you can use the same
bracket for the new one.

http://www.classicperform.com/60p2052.jpg

The other option is that the pump itself is the same.  You should be able to
buy just a rebuilt pump without a reservoir and put the old reservoir on the
new pump.  I've never done this, so I don't know how involved it is to swap
the reservoirs.

Todd