-------------
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 16:12:14 -0600
From: Arvon Griffiths <arfonrg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I want to build a (single story) pole barn kinda like this:

http://www.kennelsandhorsefarms.com/images/listings/full/1440_pole_barn_garage_hay.jpg

...to park the Ramblers (and Buick) in.   I was thinking that each
'stall' should be 10' x 20' but, now that seems a little excessive.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"