Re: [Amc-list] sending unit question

You can buy a new sending unit from the AMC vendors for about $90.
You'll also need to get a new fuel strainer and an o-ring. All three
parts should set you back less than $100.

Also, if the sending unit works, the float is good (check for soft spots
- those are holes in the making), and the metal parts are in good shape,
you may not have any problems with it for a long time. Fuel level
senders are very simple devices.

Matt

--
mhaas@xxxxxxx