------------
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 22:28:30 -0600
From: imfatdad <imfatdad@xxxxxxxxx>

Another question...  if the current 232 has decent compression and is not showing any oil contamination, how much am I really gaining with swapping in the "newer" 258??

Regardless, I have been collecting various "upgrade" bits for about 5 years now, I have a clifford intake I was toying on installing when I find a carb.  I have some headers that may or may not not fit, we'll see..  GM one wire generator, HEI distributor, will upgrade the coil..  Discs on the front, I should have little in the car, why not experiment with things!!

Will be asking lots of question....

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"