[Amc-list] 1971 AMC Javelin 304 photo request

[Amc-list] 1971 AMC Javelin 304 photo request

Sorry guys, I was not thinking about the bracket being different in different years. I have a 71 AMC Javelin with a 304. My alternator bracket actually looks custom made out of two brackets. It also has a small "Z" type fitting that goes behind it. I just need to see how someone else's is mounted so I can get an idea of how to put this thing back on. I took it apart 5 years ago and of course did'nt take a photo of that side of the engine when I pulled it out.
Troy