[Amc-list] 2 door sedan or hardtop?

ok, thanks folks for the clear-i-fi-cation... i guess
i just never noticed that small detail. i do NOT have
door frames. the window frame moves with the windows
up and down. no post between the door and back window.
i like not having the posts. makes it look HUGE and
WIDE OPEN. :D

i am working on sanding it all down and getting some
paint put on it. JEEEZZZ the rear quarter pannels on
that car are LOOOONG. especially when you get all the
trim and everything off and get to sanding on them
with a 5" d/a sander. takes forever and looking down
the side. ok, enough of my rambling, maybe i need to
go out and start sanding some more.... it is startin
to look pretty good tho.

i am still looking for a fuel sending unit/pickup
unit. even if someone might just have one i can modify
to fit would be great until i can get the right one.
also need the heater blower motor and heater control
cables if anyone has any they are willing to sell.
some real rambler seatbelts with the R still on them
would be great also. maybe i shouldnt press my luck tho?

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules