Re: [Amc-list] windshield squirter location on an American (now vacuum s

Re: [Amc-list] windshield squirter location on an American (now vacuum storage for wipers)

The hot rod type parts places sell vacuum pumps but I have no idea if
they can  handle the volume you'd need for a constantly running wiper motor.

Matt