[Amc-list] LPG conversion - con't

From: d stohler <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] lite weight alum. conformable propane tank
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Thank you for your enquiry for our Flat Propane
Tanks."

i strongly urge not to buy a "flat" propane tank.
there is a specific reason propane tanks are
cylindrical. same reason ANY high pressure tank is
cylindrical. look at your oxy acetelen tanks, argon,
every high pressure tank. a cylinder is much stronger
than anything with angles. and the high pressures they
endure, let alone if an angled tank unfortunately got
hit in a wreck, is easier to puncture. propane is much
more flameable than gas also. people tend to think the
other way. propane disipates into the atmosphere
faster than gas so it seems like it is not as
flameable.

we used to be propane distributors, and had to take
classes on the stuff is the only reason i know. just
dont want to see someone make a mistake because some
moron wants to make some quick bucks by selling
something unsafe, but apealing.

DONT BUY THE FLAT PROPANE TANK!!!!

my suggestion

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules

========================

DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go here - read this:

http://tinyurl.com/3artqa

this tank will take an 80mph impact.

Here's the 'Deal'.

Like I said,..... Oil Future Contracts for next year
are trading in the Energy pits at $200.00 as of yesterday.

Gasoline in Calif. near Big Sur is $5.00 a gallon.

Brace yourselves folks,..... oil is not rising or
falling due to supply or demand or refinery schedules.

It is trading as a commodity - like gold - and the price is heading
to beyond double of current $95.00bbl and the Chinese will pay cash.

Two and three dollar gasoline is near history and
will not return any time soon.

Ethanol E85 doesn't have the supplies needed to meet
15% of current USA consumption - if it did - you wouldn't
have anything to eat - all usable food stock would go
toward making fuel.  Monsanto is trying to create
'things' that can be made into Ethanol - but so far nothing.

Sugar Cane is powering Brazil to the tune of 50% of their fuel,
but Congress has a 'Tax' on Sugar to 'protect' the Ethanol investors
here stateside.  South American Ethanol will not be imported because
of the Hugo Chavez Presidency vs the George Bush Presidency - so
nix on importing stocks for our Ethanol plants.

It's LPG or Natural Gas or break your bank for gasoline on the
near horizon.

If you're running a high power AMC - building to
run an alternative fuel will be your only choice
unless you are fiscally capable of $100.00 fill ups.

The GMI Fuel Injected LPG project:

http://tinyurl.com/awvbu

'Bi-Phase' makes the LPG EFi injectors.

MC [matt] on this Bulltear does AMC intake manifold
mods to accept EFi injectors.

Get Ready ........

--

    =Bt=