[Amc-list] lpg tanks

i am aware that lpg is a liquid in tank form. lpg =
liquid propane gas. what i was talking about morons
selling crap, something was said about products being
offered in the country soon. that makes me a lot
cautioned about it. would be GREAT if they got
something that would be able to be built in different
shapes instead of the big cylinder tank to mount in
more convinient places. i am just suggesting to do a
LOT more research, and do NOT buy in the first few
years if you dont feel the immediate need for it.

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules