[Amc-list] 68 engine paint color

Well after looking and looking for parts for my rebuild of the 68 343, we
decided to go with the parts supplied from a local rebuilder.  That way if
anything goes wrong they have nobody to blame but themselves for picking out
any wrong parts....Plus we've dealt with them before on other things and
they have always been very good. total rebuild cost $870...Pretty reasonable
I thought....

Anyway, I am wondering which color I should paint the engine.  I see
some places call for Alamosa Aqua paint and some call for Caravelle Blue.
I'm not trying to be 100 percent original, but I would like to be close at
least...What do you guys think of the spray cans of engine paint from
American Parts Depot or Kennedy American?  Also, about how many cans do you
think it takes to do an engine?

Greg