Re: [Amc-list] windshield squirter location on an American

-- Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx <Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Gee, pick on the crippled guy!

It's a hell of a lot easier for me!

>  I intend to pick up a small aluminum
> container to hold a pint or so of washer fluid and hook it up to a new
> fangled electric washer pump I have here someday.   Just never found the
> tank at a reasonable cost. All I find are ridiculessly over priced. I
> would realy love ot get a pair.

No industrial surplus places near you? Lucky me, got one here in Burbank.
Just bought two aircraft thick glass teardrop flush mount lights, brand
new,
$5 each, for use as interior lights. Very nice! Probably cost $300 in tax
money each. They also have runway mount flush, cement-in-place lights you
can literally drive a truck over, would make super walkway lights. All cast
metal. Didn't buy, too many Things.

> One for the washer
> One for a radiator overflow, that I have never seen a need for in this
> particular car.

I use the big square white NAPA coolant/washer tubs. About 3/4 gallon, for
both functions. Radiator overflow doesn't just prevent mess, it keeps the
rad full all the time, allowing expansion etc. I rarely have to add juice.
That much washer juice means I can really get the windshield clean. I mix
up a bucket of soapy water to dump in it when I wash the car.