[Amc-list] Textured Stainless & Fake Fur Headliners _Whoozah PimP ?

From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Tom J. textured stainless? headliners?
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

-- Mike Kindle <mike90066@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >   I'm wondering again about American headliners.  I think a 48" wide
> > piece of something would fit.

I'll measure mine for you; it's out of the car.

I use fabric, which comes in 54" - 60" widths.

In fact, I used black fun
fur (fake fur) in my 63 Classic!

Like that story of how AMC only installs
white headliners because execs never noticed the color, pretty much no one
has ever noticed.

This American will get something odd to match. I never checked flamability
of the fur...

wtf ?

--

                  Brien