Re: [Amc-list] windshield squirter location on an American

Re: [Amc-list] windshield squirter location on an American

Gee, pick on the crippled guy!
It's getting cold out toooooo.
Not looking forward to another winter.
If it wasn't for the wife who refuses to budge from here, I'd have budged to a warmer climate a long time ago!
I intend to pick up a small aluminum container to hold a pint or so of washer fluid and hook it up to a new fangled electric washer pump I have here someday.
  Just never found the tank at a reasonable cost. All I find are ridiculessly over priced.
I would realy love ot get a pair.
One for the washer
One for a radiator overflow, that I have never seen a need for in this particular car.

It's supposed to be nice tomorrow. I hoped ot get it out and drive it.
I might get 400 miles on it yet this year!... earth shattering I know.
Ah, someday perhaps this will be behind me.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>