Re: [Amc-list] Breadbox American 440H with Twin-Stick

Re: [Amc-list] Breadbox American 440H with Twin-Stick

Tom, I've really been enjoying reading about your new found love of the mighty 196 with twin-stick! There are lots of nay-sayers, but you and I know the truth. I just finished the interior in my Rampart Red 64 440H/Twin-Stick and started driving it again after 4 months of garage life. I too have the "Power-Pac" 2 barrel, and with this light body I can easily scratch the tires at every light. The T-96 is what it is. I finally have a "good" one in the car but that will change soon. You see, I now have in my posession the super rare T-14 OD!!! I hope to have the swap completed before the AMCRC nationals in Seattle this July. Wanna caravan with me and a few buddies from Southern Nevada AMC? :)