[Amc-list] Upholstery Shops in Greater Dayton (Ohio) Area

[Amc-list] Upholstery Shops in Greater Dayton (Ohio) Area

Can anyone recommend a good upholstery shop in the greater Dayton (Ohio)
area?  I need the entire interior redone... headliner, dash, seats, door  panels,
and carpets.

Any advice on material or other suggestions are invited also.

Thanks!
Don McCready
`60 Rambler Cross Country