Re: [Amc-list] Upholstery Shops in Greater Dayton (Ohio) Area

Re: [Amc-list] Upholstery Shops in Greater Dayton (Ohio) Area

You or the shop you select can probably get the
original interior vinyl and fabric materials from SMS
Auto Interiors in Oregon or Original Auto Interiors in
Michigan.  I have purchased original materials from
both vendors for various AMC cars.   Do a google
search to find addresses and phone numbers.  The
vendor will need the Trim code off of your door tag or
the tag might be on the driver's side A-pillar on a
1960 model.

Joe Fulton