Re: [Amc-list] Overdrive offerings.../327 Twin-Stick?

-- Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> There were V-8s with Twin-Stick, at least in 65 and 66. The TSM indicates
> the T-85 was also set up with the wide gear spread for Twin-Stick.

Ahh, I didn't look at those years (I think I have one TSM there). It's the
Twin Stick logic plus wide 2-3 that makes it so nice. Probably less of an
issue with a V8 overall though.

This might be the most fun combo of car features I've ever driven
regularly. It's an incredibly well put together car.