Re: [Amc-list] His and hers...Jeeps

Mark...
Congrats on your new ride......a friend of mine has a Dodge 1/2 ton 4x4
pickup with the 4.7..... towed my 25ft class
"C" motor home with the Gremlin on a trailer behind it the rest of the
way up a small hill where it died and on home with
out much trouble...he tows his boat with it all the time....I have heard
that former AMC engineers help design the
4.7.....

Jim