[Amc-list] Twin Stick!

Wow, Twin Stick rules! It's great fun! This slow but torquey motor doesn't
really need 5 speeds but it sure doesn't hurt! 2-OD is a huge help as Frank
said...

Very sweet to drive! I get it now -- basically you just drive around with
OD IN, very different than the other Rambler OD setup with the pull cable
lockup and wide-open-throttle kickdown. The ability to kickdown at
relatively light throttle makes all the difference. (The vacuum switch
prevents light-throttle kickdown.)

In surface streets with a traffic light every 100 feet, locking out OD
helps. Otherwise it's just left IN.

I got all the screwey logic to work right. I fixed the vacuum switch a few
days ago, then found the ground-out contacts on the solenoid weren't
working. I cleaned up a spare and that's solved. But there were still
problems that showed up in testing which turned out to be caused by the
console OD indicator lamp blue wire grounding out on the shifter! My bad
when I installed it last.