-------------------

Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 19:17:41 -0400
From: Archimedes <Freedom@xxxxxxxx>

This "SC/Rambler" came up on eBay here in Richmond, VA where I live.

My first impression was that the car is a clone; and I see several reasons
for that, which I won't go into.

Can anyone confirm or debunk my opinion?

Item number: 170160302684
Item URL:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170160302684&sspagename=ADME:X:RTQ:US:11

End date: Thursday, Oct 25, 2007 13:41:26 PDT

---
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"
Magazine (AMC)