Re: [Amc-list] Who wants my 65 330 American Sedan? Cheap!!

Re: [Amc-list] Who wants my 65 330 American Sedan? Cheap!!

Joe,

You left some sound gear (radio and package tray? speaker set in the trunk
of the Rambler.  How shall I get it back to you?

Questions about the car:
I looked over the engine this morning and could tell it had had a recent
overhaul (before it was parked).  The head looks good and clean and should
be a cinch to get ready to reinstall.  None of the valves are stuck.  The
block has been bored to .060 so I'll probably try to use my .040 block and
get it bore .060. and reuse the .060 pistons out of your motor.

I only counted 11 pushrods.   Was there a bent one you didn't give me?  I
don't want it, just want the information to figure out why the old lady
parked the car  That radiator was recored already according to the tag, so
I"m gonna have it cleaned and tested at a local radiator shop.  .

I'm posting progress reports on the AMC list so chime in if you have
anything to offer  .

Regards,
Joe Fulton