[Amc-list] Who wants my 65 330 American Sedan? Cheap!!

[Amc-list] Who wants my 65 330 American Sedan? Cheap!!

Pics of us getting the car at mariaceleste.net/cars/65rambler. Its all there,  I have $300 into it, I'd like to get it back. It will be going to the crusher in a week. I hate to do it, but I need the space. The 196 OHV is pulled and the bottom end is rusted pretty good, would take some serious machine work, but everything is there. car sat for 22 years, decent paint and int, good glass all around. Call me Joey 323-377-5222. The car is located in Panorama City.