[Amc-list] Clutch Problems

This information is not for this thread but I thought it may be of interest.
Back in the day, when I was racing my AMX (360 4 sp) and the factory clutch was suspect, the factory rep from AMC in Canada, suggested that I replace the 10 inch factory clutch with a Cheby 10 1/2 diaphram from the 435 HP 427 Vette.
Everything bolted right in and I think I even used the AMC throw out bearing but may be wrong.
It's been in there ever since and is smooth, medium force on the pedal and never slips.
Could be an option for people with a little more horses than factory.
Don